For years, I have always made a simple, Dark Chocolate fudge recipe, but this year, I wanted to incorporate some Nutella because I absolutely LOVE IT. On Sunday night, I wanted to start my Christmas baking, it was supposed to be just sugar cookies but then, I had a can of Condensed milk, so I knew it was time to make some fudge!
Here is the easiest recipe ever! Very simple to make. Need a quick dessert to put out when company is over? Need to bring something to your friends house? Bring the NUTELLA Fudge!
Here’s What You Need:
- 1/2 cup of Nutella
- 1 1/2 cups of milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 can of condensed milk (NOT Evaporated Milk)
1. Line an 8 by 8 inch pan with aluminum foil.
2. Combine all ingredients together in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring consistently until the mixture is smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into the pan.
4. Place the pan into the freezer for 4-5 hours, cut and store in an airtight container for up to two weeks. Always keep your fudge in a cold place (Mine is always in the freezer).
Enjoy 🙂 Let me know what you think!